Monday, April 25, 2011

Better than the Original



.... So when I first heard that Laidback Luke, lil John, and Steve Aoki were going to do a track together I skeeted...

When I actua
lly heard the track I cried. It was not what I expected or hoped for from such talented men.
It wasnt a banger, there was a certain "Uumph" element missing . . .

Lucky for me and you, a DJ duo called "The Kickstarts" from Brazil exist. They took this sad "Uumph" deprived track and healed its soul.

Take a listen for yourself . .
Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke ft Lil Jon - Turbulence (The Kickstarts Bootleg Mix) by TheKickstarts

Unfortunately the track exceeded Download limits on Soundcloud :-(

. . .but Mama Beat'z cooked up a DL link for ya'll, so no worries. :-)

--->
http://tinyurl.com/TurbulenceKickstartsRemix



XoXoX, Mama Beatz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment