Saturday, September 17, 2011

J-Trick Seven FOOT!

Photobucket

I was at a pool party this summer and my homey Air Wolf blasted this Moombahton remix of 6 foot 7 foot and it fuckin made me go cross eyed! I have been scouring the interwebs to find this jem.......AND I DID. I present to you J-Trick hailing from Sydney Australia. This 20 Years old began producing early 2010 at least that's what it says. Everything he touches turns into gold. Rumpelstiltskin ant got shit on Jay Jay! Any gay here is the music enjoy kids these are fuckin bangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give this Aussie some love and check out his souncloud right here-----------------------------> J-trick

JWLS - 6 Foot 7 Foot - (J-Trick Moombahton Heat Edit) by J-TRICK

David Heartbreak & Toddla T - Blaze Up (J-Trick Remix) by J-TRICK

Chuckie & Hardwell - Move it to the Moombah drum (J-Trick Moombahton Bootleg) by J-TRICK

Twista ft Kanye West - Overnight Celebrity (J-trick Bootleg) by J-TRICK

Khia - My Kneck My Back (J-trick Re-Work) by J-TRICK

J-Trick - All dat ass (Original Mix) by J-TRICK

J-Trick - Banger (Original Mix) by J-TRICK

Gilles - (J-Trick Moombahton Edit) by J-TRICK

Here is a moombahton mixtape he did this year. You can thank me later ;) And a new single he has coming out entitled "Def Jam" which is a fuckin def jam! Get it!!!

J-Trick - Moombahton Mixtape 2011 by J-TRICK

J-Trick - Defjam (Original Mix) PREVIEW by J-TRICK

NIGHTFREQ OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment