Monday, November 28, 2011

Bart Bmore at Control



This past Friday, November 25th, 2011 my good pal ARSNL and I got to spin the Jerry Lewis room at Control ! The Jerry Lewis room is no stranger to Night Freq! As a matter of fact ARSNL has spun in that room many times before, this being my first and MAN!! It was AWESOME! Not only did ARSNL and I get to play out bangers all night, but we also got to see Bart Bmore play the main room!
If any of you reading this ever gets a chance to go out and party in Hollywood, California on a Friday night! Then I HIGHLY suggest you go check out Control inside the Avalon! You will not be disappointed. TRUST!!
This is the opening track Bart Bmore played!! Definitely an appropriate track to play at Control!!
Enjoy!
ZZT - Partys over Los Angeles (TWR72 remix) by TWR72

No comments:

Post a Comment