Friday, September 30, 2011

HIGHER and HIGHER and HIGHER!

Before I completely abandon all blogging responsibilities this weekend I thought I'd share a few tracks with you to get your weekend started...

Here's one I dug up last night and had to listen on repeat a few times. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Passion Pit, but when you bring Jack Beats into the mix it becomes my thing pretty quickly! These beats are good.

Passion Pit- Little Secrets (JACK BEATS REMIX) 192* by Jack Beats

This next one comes to you by the Belgium electro duo, Soulwax! It's Soulwax...Nuff said, I <3 Soulwax!

Krack (Nite Version) by soulwax

Pretty Lights have been shuffling on my playlists a lot as of late but this one's definitely one of my faves (and yeah, if we're friends on fb I did post this up yesterday...but who knows, maybe you never look at my fb)! :)

Pretty Lights - Finally Moving Remix by prettylights

Another rising star from the UK, there's Tom Staar. He just released his newest fourth EP, Death Staar. Give it a listen (to all 3)! It's quirky electro/techno + great production.

Tom Staar - Death Staar (EP4) by Tom Staar

Earlier this Summer, Sound of Stereo released their seventh release with Lektroluv Records. So here's lucky number seven.

Sound Of Stereo - Diamond by lektroluvrecords

And lastly, there's Gesaffelstein (don't think I'm creepy, but I'm slightly obsessed with this French man)! His remix of the Big Bad Wolf was just released. Now this song isn't one that I totally love, but he definitely adds his darker sounds to it...and well, this once cheesy track becomes a little more interesting in my opinion.

Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf (Gesaffelstein Remix) by Rec Room

Hope that's enough to get your weekend goin'...
For those of you out there that are looking for something to do tonight-
Go check out Stir Fridays @ W Lounge! Our good homie Ohms is back with fresh new sounds that I can't wait to hear! Plus, Flash & Flare will surely get the party going.
BTW, if you missed his awesome set at Powellpalooza this past weekend, you're in luck! You can stream/download it here:

Powellapalooza by Flash & Flare


BAM! Enjoi :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment